Thursday, November 29, 2007

Zoe's Favorite Place To Be


Where is Zoe's favorite place to be? The answer is: Anywhere that mommy is. If I'm folding towels then she wants to be right there ... and she has to try and get a laugh out of me, too. Today, she tried to get the laugh out of me by climbing in the dryer with the towels that I was trying to fold! :)

Question of the Day: Why are all my appliances built with "Zoe friendly" doors, knobs and buttons? She can turn on the dishwasher, push the water button on the frig door, press the "locator" button on the phones and turn off/on all the oven and stove settings. She can also turn on the oven timer buzzer ... and then she walks away. She loves to hear the sound of the buzzer ... I hate to hear that sound! And, she hasn't figured out how to turn it off ... just on! :)

1 comment:

crazylady said...

that gives me naughty ideas....