

I suggested that BJ just invite over a few friends for the afternoon, play outside or play video games and just hang out. He liked that idea ... so we formed the idea of the "un-party". It's much better this way for me ... no goodie bags, no cleaning the house to "party" level, etc. :)
The friends came over (bringing gifts - though I suggested no gifts) and they had a fun time just hanging out and eating pizza. I made a homemade cake instead of ordering one ... and it was almost completely eaten ... must have tasted better than the store-bought ones because I always toss most of them in the trash ... and it smelled up the house really nice!
The cake pictures include some of the other kids trying to help BJ with the few "trick" candles that kept re-lighting. We put the candles on in the shape of the number "10" ... He's in double digits now! Even the candles were recycles from previous parties and a few "trick" ones were mixed in. :)
Not to miss out, I made margaritas for the grown-ups ... I'm liking the "unparty" a lot! Fits my laid-back personality and it fits the laziness of the Thanksgiving weekend! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment