

The kids love to color eggs ... We hard boiled 14 eggs, colored them and then the kids quickly ate them all. In fact, note in the picture, while I was trying to take a picture of the eggs, I could hardly get a pic because of little hands that kept grabbing the eggs. They ate all 14 eggs right after we colored them!
We used vinegar to dissolve the coloring tablets and found out that the vinegar fizzes ... something that Hank thought was really cool and reminded him of a volcano! But, the kids also found out that vinegar also stings the little cuts on your hands. They all had little cuts from playing outside with sticks, bamboo and rocks. (100% boys, that's for sure!)
Zoe kept trying to grab the eggs or dip her hands in the dye but we tried to keep her happy at the other end of the table with Cheetoes. She loves "white Cheetoes" (that's what I call them, anyway) ... The yellow Cheetoes make such a mess that I was thrilled to find out they also make a white Cheetoe. And, Zoe loves them! (The pic of her with her hand over her mouth is Zoe shoving a Cheetoe in.)
No comments:
Post a Comment