Monday, April 30, 2007

Ha! Ha! I've Got Your Keys!!





I've gotten these pictures just a little out of order ... blogger used to let me cut and paste but I can't seem to get it to do that any more. (Picture #2 and #3 are reversed.)

Oh well, the story line here is that Zoe got my key chain and was running off with it. Everytime I got very far away from her, she would follow me with the key chain - playing - and hoping that I would try to get it so she could run off with it again, laughing all the time.

But, the joke that she is trying to make on me is now back on her! :) She followed me to the bathroom - taunting me with my keys and giggling! - but she got interested in also playing with something else. This item is something that I tell her "no no" about all the time ... which makes her want to play with it even more. She found the "item" in the drawer, took it out and then put the cap in her mouth, walking around with it ... again, trying to mess with me a little bit. However, (note label on cream tube) the joke is really on her! Some day, she will be so mad at me!!

I grabbed the cream and the keys and she has been mad at me ever since! Now she's even more grumpy because I'm on the computer ... "Attention on me, right now!!", she is saying in her own "sweet" way! :)

She looks great in red, doesn't she? Today, she had on her lady bug hair bow and lady bug shoes ... too cute!!

1 comment:

crazylady said...

Wow, LOVE the last one!!!! That is something I'd post for sure. Thanks for the laugh today.
Start saving for the car?
Sen.