Monday, April 02, 2007

And, She's Off!





In these pictures ..... Zoe got the phone from me and took off running. She knew I was in pursuit but she wanted to play with the phone. She ran in BJ's room and she was actually thinking about climbing up on the top bunk bed and hiding ... a move that she has obviously learned (or, at least, observed) from her brothers. She's not able to do the climbing yet but she already has a plan for the future! :o

This weekend, we watched Happy Feet and Cars several (and I mean several) more times. Cars is becoming my absolute favorite cartoon movie ... It really grows on you the more you watch it. We went for ice cream at Baskin Robbins with the whole crew ... even Bain. We went to ball practice and the YMCA. Hank & Jackson played in the sand pile. Just your typical "family with kids" weekend.

Saturday night, BJ & I went Croc shopping. He had to check out the Crocs at every store before selecting a pair. As most of you know, Crocs are exactly alike at every store ... so it was kind of funny to me that he liked the shoes at one store but not another.

Sunday, our lunch menu had been planned out for a week ... Lunchables! Each kid got their own favorite ... Chicken Shake Ups for Hank, Turkey & Crackers for Jackson and Pizza for BJ. I don't understand the appeal ... but I do remember a day when I thought that McDonald's hamburgers were "to die for" ... so who am I to judge?

No comments: