



Things are much more pleasant (for me, anyway) during afternoon car pool than during morning car pool. I'm usually grumpy during the morning ... since we've always left the house just a tiny bit too late and at least one kid is dragging their feet or whining.
But, afternoons are better ... after I pick up Jackson from Mother's Day Out (Mother's Day Out may have something to do with why the afternoons are better!), we (Zoe, Jackson & I) typically run by the grocery store for a very quick trip and then head over to get the rest of the boys and our neighbor who rides home with us. We sometimes pick out a good snack for the ride home. One of our favorites (and what we picked out this week - twice) is M&M cookies.
Of course, these cookies aren't good for my clean van and they also cause me to have to buy lots of stain remover for the collars of the kids' clothes. The collars are usually coated in chocolate slober by the time they finish their big cookie. (BJ excepted ... he, thank goodness, is past the slober stage!)
No comments:
Post a Comment