Thursday, October 05, 2006

Nursery JUST about done ... Bring on the BABY!







With a new coat of paint and all the wonderful shower gifts (new mattress and crib bedding, bookcase, pictures for the walls, etc.), the nursery is getting close to being completely ready for Zoe. Here's the pictures from today. Hopefully, just a few minor finishing touches and we are done! For anyone who believes that I've never done anything shocking ... just come by and see the pink room color in person! You might want to bring your sun glasses!

We got a few new, cute gifts today. One was the little metal picture frame that I put on Zoe's door. It comes with magnets to hold the picture on. I put all her referral pictures on it. Hopefully, we'll have many more pictures to chose from soon! :) One friend called today and said that she had a pink piggy bank to bring for Zoe and a bag of clothes that her daughters have outgrown. This is the advantage of being the "old mom" ... all my friends' children are older and I can get lots of their clothes!

No comments: