



Tonight was Lipscomb's annual Family Fun Night. This year it moved from the cafeteria and playground to the Civitan ball fields behind the school so that we could have lights well into the night. It was fun but different ... I've become one of those parents that looks forward to "same-ness" in our school events. :) So, I didn't enjoy the night as much as previous years but it was still fun. Next year, I'll be used to the new feel of the event and I'm sure it will seem just as fun as ever ... unless, of course, they make more changes!
Hank & Jackson hung out together and Hank saw lots of people that knew him. They got popcorn ... so funny to watch them waiting for the popcorn to pop ... but my picture is blurry. Also, they went in the bouncy house and down the inflated slide - with Hank pulling Jackson down the slide. Hank cried when I left our cupcakes at the cake walk ... He wanted to eat them and didn't understand why we had to give them up. B.J. and Bain were together and I didn't see them much. I didn't realize how cold it had gotten and I wore flip flops ... I think my toes have frost bite now!
I worked more on Zoe's room today and I think I'm down to just two things on the "to do" list before her room is totally finished. I also went shopping for some of the baby items that I'm going to pack for China ... medicines, disposable bibs and washclothes, etc. I have been told to pack a small pharmacy for yourself just in case. All the medicine that we might buy there will have directions in Chinese ... so it's much better to take your own.
No comments:
Post a Comment