




Okay ... this post is mainly for my sister and sister-in-laws to see just a sample of the cute things that Zoe was given at the shower. I can't wait to see her wear, play and enjoy all the gifts!! The group of "B.J. moms" (my friends that have boys who are B.J.'s friends) gave Zoe the dollhouse bookcase and ... best of all ... assembled it before they gave it to me! Donna Taylor made the painting with Zoe's name. Anne Anderson picked out the outfit with the "Harry" dogs (Harry is my sister's dog). She also has a collection of bows now and some notecards with her name thanks to Gwen Wright!
Watch the blog tomorrow for a big event!
We got news today that our two hour conference call with our adoption agency to go over all our China travel and to finalize the arrangements will be Tuesday, October 10th. We should have a lot more info to share after that call. Things are moving along ... we'll be in China with Zoe soon!
1 comment:
Thanks for the shower pictures. I thought about you guys this weekend. I tore my invitation when I opened it....if you might have another one, that would be great. I know you are getting more excited each day. Janet
Post a Comment