

Zoe will have so many cute, new things when she arrives in just a few weeks! My friend that I sold real estate with, Trish Payne, came by last night with the block letters for Zoe's name and a mommy/baby stuffed panda bear set.
The frog bag is from the shower from my newest neighbor, Amy Williams ... I'm going to have Zoe's name put on it and we'll use if for her diaper bag when we don't need to take a really big bag along ... which is most of the time. Uncle Hank will not like Zoe's room too much since she has a lot of frogs!
And ... my friend Gwen heard I was looking for a University of Tennessee cheerleading outfit and told me about this one at a consignment shop in Franklin ... only $5! ... and so cute!
Again, sorry to go on and on about her cute things ... but when you are a little nervous and anxious about the future, a little shopping and/or getting some new "stuff" (espeically baby stuff) is good medicine for the jitters. I should just go shopping 24/7 for the next few weeks.
1 comment:
Oh Zoe has such cute things! I really love that froggy diaper bag and GO BIG ORANGE- whooo hooo
Post a Comment