BJ's favorite song is "Let It Rock" and there is a line that says "I wish I could be as cool as you." Zoe was in "cool mode" yesterday at Target. We hit the dollar row and stocked up on things to make us all look cool.
Jackson and Zoe both had "bug encounters" today. Jackson put his head into the intercom at the playground and there was a wasp nest inside full of wasps. They attacked his nose and forehead. He had already lost a tooth that morning ... so he was looking a bit rough. I posted a picture below of Jackson "post sting."
Zoe tried to step on a spider that she saw on the ground. It was about the size of a quarter and she missed ... She just caught a leg of the spider. Well, the spider ran off but before running, she dropped about 100 baby spiders that were attached to her. They were all about the size of small ticks and they all took off running, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment