This week ... whew! It flew by. I worked every day and I have (at least if feels this way) a million things on my "to do" list. I seem to be doing a lot of "to do list" hopping, too. In other words ... I start one thing ... get sidetracked to another ... then, remember the first thing ... only to think of a third thing that I need to do first. Jumping, jumping from one thing to the next. :)
Last weekend, we had a nice Father's Day weekend celebration ... Some dinners out with all the kids and Richard ... We went to our fav Mexican restaurant and to OUTBACK! Yum ... We love the Outback ... but it's become a "splurge" spot for us.
Check out Bain in the pics at our dinners out ... He's losing weight. He's been biking a lot and has lost about 10 or 15 pounds. Unlike me, he doesn't weigh himself all the time and keep up with every ounce of fat that comes or goes - so he's not sure how much he's lost. :) You'll notice that B.J. is not wearing his glasses ... He got contacts and loves them ... except when it comes to putting them in or taking them out.
I've also included a couple of pics from Sunday morning when the kids bombarded him in bed to give him his presents ... shirts and some things for his bike. FUN TIMES! :)
1 comment:
Wow! I am so glad someone else does that
with their to do list! ;)
Bain looks great!! Is he just bike riding or
being careful about what he eats?
Post a Comment