Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy B-Day to Zoe's First Friends!


Zoe's first little friends ... those adopted last year at this time from her orphanage who were all in our travel group ... are all about a month older than her and they are all turning two this week. A couple of them are having their birthday parties today ... so we wanted to officially welcome their parents to the "terrible twos"!! :)
Just kidding ... really, I just wanted to send them all a cyber hug and enjoy a walk down memory lane to their party last year while we were in China. Zoe will be two soon, too ... November 9th!
Happy birthday, Megan, Laney & Martha! (Here is a photo of our birthday party last year in China ... I don't notice how much Zoe has changed since I am with her all the time ... but looking at photos from a year ago, it's plain to see that she's grown up from a baby to an official toddler!)

No comments: