
We have a tiny space in our kitchen where I've always imagined having a "kitchen center" for my daughter ... that is, if I was ever lucky enough to have one. After three boys, I'd given up and filled the space with something else.
Well, now with Zoe growing up a little ... I've cleared the area and I've been on the lookout for the perfect toy kitchen. I wanted a cute wood set that is also in my price range ... in other words, cheap! :)
After checking out ebay for any low priced Pottery Barn Kids listings ... I hadn't found anything in my price range yet that I loved. The thought of me spending $600 for a kids' kitchen made Bain state most directly ... ahhhh, NO!
So, imagine my excitement when I stumbled across this cute item at Target this weekend. In my price range! Just the right size! Cute, cute! Woo Hoo! Plus, it came with a little bit of stainless (very trendy!) cookware, and a matching apron and chef hat! This is why "Tar-zhea" remains my favorite store of all time. I just love a shop where you can buy a bag of freshly popped popcorn at the front door ... those are the best ones, right? :)
So far, Jackson and Hank are the most interested chefs ... so maybe it will end up a great toy for all the kids. Today, I ordered a small table and two kid-sized chairs on-line to complete the "kiddy kitchen corner." Now, we just need an updated collection of stylish toy plates and bit more play food and cookware!
No comments:
Post a Comment