Monday, August 13, 2007

Saturday Night Fever

Where are the pictures? ... you may be asking. My computer is having some serious health problems and since I am cheap, I am trying to fix it myself. So far, the computer is still sick and I'll probably end up messing it up worse. Anyway, I can't get the pictures to download from my camera ... bummer!

So, I'm going to blog a little about what we've been up to the past week and hopefully add the pictures in the next few days.

Last Saturday, Zoe and I did our first "girls night out" in style. We went to eat at a nice Italian restaurant, Amerigo's ... just the two of us. It was really fun and Zoe was great. We split a pasta dish and both ended up with pretty strong garlic breath. Then, we were off to the mall to shop and play. I shopped and then Zoe played in the mall play area. We also made a stop at the cookie shop, the Build-A-Bear store and the pet store. We rode the glass elevator and rode the carousel.

The boys had all gone to the Titans ballgame with dad ... and they had a great time, too. I guess this was the first of many Saturday nights that I'll have my little girl to hang out with instead of turning into a football widow and spending the evenings alone during football season! :) It was much more fun to hang out with Zoe than to spend the evening alone!!

No comments: