This time, it was playing in baby powder. We put a huge mound of baby powder on the floor and the kids had a blast in it. Afterwards, I pulled out the central vac and cleaned it up ... no problem!
Well, when Bain came home, he started finding a thin layer of white powder on everything. I mean, it was several rooms away from where they had played with the powder. I had to confess and then, he scowled at me for about two days while we both dusted everything in the house.
I need to, for sure, continue dying my hair blond ... because I fit the sterotype without question!
3 comments:
But most importantly..did the kids have fun??
Baby powder??? Use flour next time! It's heavier and doesn't carry through the air! LOL!!!
okay, something I wouldn't allow, but agree it sure looks WAY funner at someone else's place!
Post a Comment