My computer is up and running for now ... though still acting misbehaving about 80% of the time. I'm actually able to down load some pictures again for the first time in two weeks and I'll be glad to empty my camera card and start over. I have hundreds of pictures to down load! :)
These pictures are from the weekend that my brother and sister-in-law visited from Texas (two weeks ago). They brought their new puppy (ahhh, he's so cute), Harley, along with them.
To my surprise (and thrill), they took all the kids swimming ... and took them to Barnes and Noble for a mini-shopping spree. It was fun and the kids all got some new fun toys. Plus, they went to church with us and to Hank's "graduation" from kindergarten to the children's ministry at church. And, they were in town for Jackson's 4th b-day celebration.
Thanks to Richard's o-pair skills, we were able to have a couple of nice dinners out with just the four adults ... Outback one night and Beethoven's the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment