Sunday, August 19, 2007

Doggies, Doggies, Doggies!!


If you've ever been at our house around naptime or bedtime, then you have probably watched me do the "doggie hunt" for Zoe's favorite dog rattle. We have been through about 3 or 4 of the rattles. I found some extras at Hallmark once and bought them so that we'd have extras in case of "lost doggie." The doggie rattle is almost a "must have" for naptime and for sleeping completely through the night.

Anyway, I found a source for these on-line ... you can find just about anything in the world that you are looking for on e-bay! Our order came in this week and I let her play with them in the car after I checked the mail and found them. (See our house in the background ... we were just pulling out of the drive.)

1 comment:

Sam said...

Wow! Just getting caught up again on your blog! Thank Heaven Cullen goes back to school Tuesday!!! Zoe is just too darn cute and funny!