Monday, March 05, 2007

We're Back!






Last week, we had more computer problems ... so the computer has been in the shop for about four days. Several people mentioned to me that they were worried about me since I haven't emailed them or blogged all week. I think that, with four little kids, I'd be pretty isolated if I didn't have midnight (or middle of the night) emails!

This week, we finished up Upward basketball (now starts baseball!) and we went to a fun birthday party at Let It Shine Gymnastics. I'll post pictures throughout the day of last week's comings and goings!

Here's a pic of BJ making a basket in his game ... and Hank sitting on the bench waiting for daddy to be done coaching so he can hold his hand and hang out with him. Hank is 100% a daddy's boy at this point. Also, a pic of the snack time. They all get snacks at BJ's game and then again at Hank's game ... so by lunchtime on Saturdays, they've had quite a bit of junk food! Today's snack was Dorito's ... so Jackson and Zoe had orange faces all day long!

No comments: