Monday, March 26, 2007

Back to the Grind!







Our little mini-vacation is over and it was back to school this morning. The boys are already thinking about their day off on Wednesday (teacher conference day) and looking forward to goofing off again.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday were gorgeous, 80-degree days. The kids played outside all day on Friday while I cleaned house. In the afternoon, I took them all for haircuts and ice cream. At the haircut shop, I found Zoe a lady bug hair bow!! (Lady bugs are the "symbol" for Chinese adoption.) As you can see, Hank gets tired of me taking pictures of them all the time but I'm always in search of a Kodak moment! :)

Saturday, BJ had a great baseball practice. He is working on giving 110% at every practice ... We have been trying to teach him that it doesn't matter how "good" you are at a sport but that you give it your very best effort. He gets discouraged when he is not the best player on the field ... but we are trying to teach him to keep a good attitude and just have fun with the game. A good attitude can contribute a lot to a team, too.

Sunday afternoon, Hank went to a hockey theme birthday party and there was a special guest ... the Nashville Predators' mascot, Gnash. He got an autograph on his hockey jersey.

No comments: