Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bed Head!






Zoe is finally getting enough hair that she has "bed head" in the mornings! She will be my first experience with a long haired child ... so I'm looking forward to her hair getting longer and longer!

The bottom back of her hair is still very short but the top is getting much longer. When we first got her, she had rubbed all the hair off the back from sleeping on those "oh, so soft" plywood bottom cribs. I still think we are a long way away from a pony tail ... but progress!

I mentioned in the blog when we first got our pictures of her and she was almost totally bald, that I was reminded of my own baby picture (I say "picture" not "pictures" because I was kid #4 and there is only one picture!). Evidently, I was more than a year old, too, before my hair started to grow. My mom must have been happy to see those little wisps growing in when they finally did!

No comments: