Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just One More Day!






Just when the kids are really getting into the swing of "no school", it's almost over! Tomorrow is the last day of break ... It's back to school on Monday. :(

This morning, everyone slept until 8:00 AM. That is an incredibly late morning for me to be able to sleep in. It was heaven!

We went to Starbucks and Sonic for a late breakfast. Then, I was feeling really desperate for some food around the house. (We were even out of milk. I buy 3-4 gallons whenever I go to the grocery store ... and Cokes, too. I buy 3-4 12-packs of Diet Dr. Pepper and that was even all gone.) So, all five of us went grocery shopping! Jackson refused to get dressed this morning ... so he was still in Spiderman pajamas ... but other than that, I don't think we made too much commotion.

This afternoon, BJ made homemade cookies while Zoe took a nice nap and Hank & Jackson played in the backyard sand. They also played in the sprinkler for awhile and flew kites.

Zoe was outside this afternoon and fascinated by Bain's chain saw ... It was very noisy - so she didn't get too close.

Zoe played yesterday with her Build-A-Bear rabbit ... pushing it in the stroller. Whenever we get ready to leave the house, Zoe gets the rabbit's purse and puts it on her arm. She says the word "go" when we are packing the car to leave ... She's so smart! :)

1 comment:

crazylady said...

Hi and thanks for posting on my blog. Your family is so beautiful. Zoe is just cute enough to eat. Hmmm...four kids. I am stopping dead at two. You are so much stronger than I. You look highly functioning for only being home such a short period of time. You are more than welcome to link to my blog.
Senja.