


Bain & I used to watch a Dunkin Donuts commercial where the donut guy got out of bed (at an incredibly early hour) sleepy and saying, "Time to make the donuts." We changed the saying to "It's time to eat the donuts" for us. We've probably been saying that to each other for over 20 years. We used to get donuts on the way to school back in the 80s ... and Bain laughed at me for having a diet Coke with my fried donut with icing and cream filling. :)
We got so many free samples today from the conveyor belt that we ended up leaving with an almost full box of a dozen donuts. They were so good that I kept going back and eating another one all day long! I think I had a year's quota for donuts in just one day. I have a taste in my mouth of total sugar that probably won't go away for awhile!
BJ is on day #3 of spring break with the same shirt. He's showered but is having fun putting back on the same shirt. His goal is to finish the "school week" with the same shirt ... fine with me - less laundry! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment