Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Stepping Out!







Most of the time, my view of Zoe is like in the picture looking down at her while she holds my pant leg. I can snap pics of her like that all day long! :)

She's crawling great ... she can go anywhere and can go there quickly. She's also taking a step or two ... but getting a photo of it is tough because she doesn't do it very often and she's usually walking towards me and falling into my arms or lap ... so if I'm snapping pictures, she ends up falling and "clunk" ... I hear her head hit the floor. :(

I did manage to get one "not so good" photo of her taking some steps. I'm thinking that within a week, she'll be walking all over the place. Also, she is talking up a storm ... she talks "baby words" and "mama" and "dada" all the time. Not sure that she's connected "mama" to me ... but that should happen soon! :)

So ... look for more (and cuter) shots of her walking soon!!

No comments: