Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Brrrr ... Let's Go For Ice Cream!




Okay, it's finally freezing outside and we have been craving ice cream ... great timing, I know. So, tonight, we skipped dinner and went for Baskin Robbins. One advantage ... all the kids went straight into the shower or bath when we got home because they were all cold!

I wonder who invented "Clown Cones"? They've been around so long and are a great kid-pleaser. Bain & I used to buy our nephew and nieces clown cones when they would visit us as little kiddos ... and they are all adults now. They are also great for the adults because we can laugh at the kids' messy faces.

Bain & I always split a banana split - since we started dating at age 18.

Ice cream for dinner was much better than having a "real dinner." :) Maybe tomorrow night we'll have brownies and pie for dinner!

No comments: