I love this shot of Zoe and Jackson at the grocery store today. They had a great time together ... Zoe especially liked the free cookies from the bakery. She loves the peppermint frosted ones (note pink frosting on her face). Jackson opted for an oversized sugar cookie with sprinkles.
Zoe kept wanting to stand up and I would say "Sit down" and she'd look at me for a moment and then sit. I wonder if she is starting to understand English words?? It sure seemed like it today.
Isn't the top picture just about the cutest picture? Priceless to their photographer! Their little personalities are certainly showing! Zoe wanted to sit backwards the whole time today because I had the cookies on the flat area behind their seats ... so much for the thrill of the "car cart" ... they only cared today about the cookies and about a little wrestling with each other, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment