


I am not Hank's favorite person today. He had an appointment for his immunizations today and he is not highly tolerate of pain. So, I had to really hold him down ... even his legs ... because the nurse noticed that he was planning to give her a kick as soon as she started near him with the needle! :) After it was all over, he pouted for quite a few minutes. To reward him for his "job well done," what better pitstop than Starbucks! Across from the downtown Franklin Starbucks, was a display of flags that was really nice. I'm guessing the display is for 9/11 and isn't there normally.
We had Hank back at school just in time for lunch. He really likes to order from the lunch line now. Jackson & I headed home for a quiet afternoon.
Tonight, Hank is getting some "one on one" time with dad ... more reward for getting his shots. They are going to Sonic for ice cream, to Sports Academy for tennis shoes and to get a little hair trim ... not a cut ... since picture day is tomorrow.
1 comment:
Hank, you are a big boy now... You are in school and all your paper work is finished.
I had to have a shot today too. Uncle Clint took me to Ruby Tuesday's afterward for a hamburger. It is my favorite place for a hamburger. I have to go have another shot tomorrow. But that's okay. Because you were brave today, I will be brave tomorrow too.
Congratulations on becoming a big kindergartner! You are too cool!
Love to you,
Aunt Laura
Post a Comment