Saturday, September 16, 2006

Delivered Abroad

Our care package arrived on the 14th! We are excited that Zoe will be enjoying some new clothes and toys ... and looking at pictures of her new family. Of course, she'll have no idea of who we are or what is ahead for her ... but I hope that she smiles at her brothers and enjoys looking at her parents! I'm also very hopeful that her Chinese caregivers will take the time to fill in answers to many of the questions that were in her "little red book." (See earlier post for more info on her care package contents.)

My neighbors are planning a baby shower for me on October 1st from 2-5. I'm very excited about this since I haven't had a baby shower in almost 10 years ... I felt like an old mom then ... little did I know that we'd still be adding to our family at this point! Now, I just feel very lucky to have a house full of children with one more one the way to complete our clan!

No comments: