


Tomorrow is Hank's first day of kindergarten. He only goes for one day this week and this one day is "Bear Camp." We got his bear all ready tonight along with his kindergarten bag full of crayons, wipes and markers. His bear is named "A.J." and he is a baseball bear.
I also took some pictures of Hank getting ready for bed ... very early! I suggested bedtime around 8:00. He jumped right in bed and went to sleep because he is so ready for the morning to come so that he can go to school with his older brother! I guess this fun will wear off after a few weeks but right now he is excited!
We got some news from our adoption agency today that they are guessing (and only guessing) that our travel time to China will be around the end of October until about the 10th or 12th of November. At least we can start planning a little bit! There is no news on the referral rumor boards. That means that we probably won't get our "match" this week ... gotta be in the next couple of weeks, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment