Hank helped me build the train table track set for Jackson's birthday present while Jackson napped yesterday afternoon. It was going to be our big secret and we were not going to tell Jackson about it until his birthday on Saturday. Well, that lasted about half a day and the next thing I know, Hank is sneaking off with Jackson and hiding under the table when I come in the room where the table is "hiding." Jackson didn't understand the "hide from mommy" idea so he was very excitedly telling me about the train track they had found! :)Hank got his official kindergarten letter with a schedule for his initial testing and for "Bear Camp." When B.J. started kindergarten, they had a "Catch the Gingerbread Man Day" so I'm assuming that "Bear Camp" is probably a hunt for a bear around the school. It gives the new students a chance to go all around the school and learn where everything is.
Today's been fun with the kids playing on the new train table most of the day. My camera is charging so I don't have pics tonight but I'll make sure and post some tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment