I can remember the last "moment" of elementary school really well. It was the end of 6th grade for me ... now elementary only goes to 5th ... and the day was sunny and warm. I can remember getting off the bus and running for freedom ... for home, I mean. My mom was home and I was so glad that I wouldn't be traveling half way across Nashville any more for school. My elementary school is gone ... torn down and replaced by Pearl-Cohn High but I still have great memories of those years ... though I never missed the hour-long daily bus ride.Hopefully, BJ will remember his last day of school, too ... Car pool line that lasted longer than usual ... all the horns honking as we pulled out of the line for his last time. They've been celebrating "graduation" from 5th grade for a week or more ... promotion celebration, picnics, parties, field day, etc. Here's a picture of BJ with his friend, Tyler, at the 5th grade picnic.
Hello to BMS for BJ! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment