Friday, August 15, 2008

The Worst Week of My Life

That says it all ... well, I might be exaggerating just a tad.  I am tired.  

Maybe I'll post some pictures of my kids this weekend.  I need to get reaquainted with them.  :)


7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh how I remember feeling that way! The first year of teaching is always the worst, but if it's any consolation, it will get better.

Jennifer said...

Awww... I was wondering how you were doing - I was thinking about you the other day. The first week is always crazy. Personally, I am exhausted :-)

Enjoy your week-end!

Jennifer

Amy said...

oh no, martha . . . we'll be praying next week is better!!

Jennifer said...

Martha

Hang in there....it is difficult sharing time with commuting, a career, and the most important job of all, being a mom...my thoughts are with you!

Anonymous said...

Praying it will be better week next week.
Hugs,
Kathy

Colleen said...

Oh no, Martha! Why was it so bad? I'm really sorry that you didn't start off feeling good about your first week with the kids. I'm sure that's disappointing. Make sure you relax and rest this weekend to "fill your cup back up" before Monday morning. I so hope next week is better!

kirsten said...

so...should i admit now that i bribed the students to drive you nuts and make you want to quit so we could just sit around and be miserably broke together?

:) sorry it was a looooong week. it can only go up from here!