Well, I waited for a couple of weeks to get the camera charger that I lost on vacation. And ... Murphy's Law ... when it came in, it was the wrong one! :)
Oh well, I made Bain dig out his camera from the depths of his truck's tool boxes. He has those boxes packed full of everything you can imagine and I knew that he had a nice digital camera somewhere in there.
So ... my camera snapping is back while I wait (AGAIN) for a new order to arrive with (HOPEFULLY) the correct battery charger. :)
These are some pics I took of Zoe last night when we went out to eat with friends (while Bain & boys went to the Titans' game) and then to Publix for a few groceries. Zoe really wanted a green balloon - which was a great request to me ... because the balloons are free for kids at Publix! :) She played with the balloon for the rest of the night. I continue to believe that the very best kid toys are either free or very cheap from the Dollar Tree store.
Tomorrow morning, we start school. My room is ready ... I have instructions on the board for the kids, a starter activity for fun, a folder of papers for them to take home, etc. We only have them until 11:00 ... so it should be a fun, short day. Say a prayer for me! I'm nervous!
3 comments:
you'll do great and they'll love you!! we'll be praying!!
I know you will have a wonderful day!!! I have faith in you! God does too! BTW, I love free balloons!!!!
Good luck tomorrow! You'll be GREAT!
Post a Comment