Friday, August 01, 2008

Why Dirty a Glass?

Jackson didn't want to wait for me to make him a glass of chocolate milk.  I've been busy with paperwork and typing on the computer lately (getting things ready for my new job) so he got a little impatient with me!  :)

When I finally came into the kitchen to make his chocolate milk, he had taken matters into his own hands.  He got the gallon jug of milk out of our frig and he found a straw ... what else did he need?  :)

I left my battery charger for my camera at the beach hotel ... thus, I've been very limited in my picture taking ... holding on to every spark of battery power in the camera while I wait for a new charger to arrive from my on-line order.

So ... I'm low on pics ... and not a lot has been happening anyway.  We are taking it easy every day ... lots of playing around the house, watching HSM 2, Hairspray, Annie & HSM ... plus Hannah Montana & Suite Life.  Naps have been longer and the play times outside dirtier.  Hank is making tons of mud piles in the back yard.

I've been working quite a bit ... 2 1/2 days this week and full time next week ... so the kids have been home with a sitter.  So far, I'm very excited about my new job as a math teacher for 8th grade middle schoolers ... but I'm figuring out that I don't know much about what I'm getting myself into - if anything at all. 

No comments: