

We are home again from school today for another snow dusting! Thought I'd post my lovely roses from Bain ... The card he gave me says, "In the whole world, each person is assigned one other person to be their special soulmate, their Valentine. ... Ha-ha! You got stuck with me!"
Yesterday, I cut Jackson a piece of birthday cake from Hank's party (will it ever all be gone?) and he just ate a bite or two and, unknown to me, left the plate sitting on our coffee table. While I was checking my emails, Zoe wandered off and found the cake!
Jackson spent part of his day finishing off the candy from his Valentine's Day party on Tuesday. He ate quite a few M&Ms and lollipops! We rented Cinderella 3 - and it was a really cute movie ... though Jackson thought that some of it was scary! :) Guess we'll make another trip to Blockbuster today for some more movies ... It could be a long day and some "chill out" entertainment might be needed for mom's sanity!
No comments:
Post a Comment