
My computer is not loading the camera pictures this week very well. I think that my disk space has run out and I need to take the computer this weekend to the "computer doctor" and have him clean up the disk or add some more storage. For now, I was able to download a few more "Hank party pics" so I'm posting those today.
At the party, Hank would open a gift and then hold it up for everyone to see it. He loved all the pirate things and the Spiderman web shooter.
We'll have pictures from our Valentine's Day parties today, I'm sure. So watch for those tomorrow!
BJ was home sick yesterday so we rented a couple of movies and he watched them while I cleaned house and Zoe took a long nap. Monday, after school, we all watched Hank's birthday video about a "stink bug" that doesn't fit in with the other bugs. It was a really cute movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment