Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Gang's All Here!






Everyone stayed home from school today ... BJ was sick with an ear infection and Hank was recovering from a tummy ache that he had on Sunday and Monday. I wanted to make sure that Hank didn't have a reoccurance of his aches and pains at school and that he didn't pass it on to anyone else. His kindergarten class has had a lot of sickness rotating through it.

So, it's been a lazy day of resting, watching movies, making cookies and visiting the doctor (for BJ). Richard took BJ over to get medicine for his ear infection so I haven't even left the house all day!

Zoe was sick yesterday - throwing up everything she ate or drank - and is still not back to her full self today ... but much better. She's dozed a lot along with everyone else. Bain should be home soon and I get an evening away ... first to a hair cut and then to a ladies Bible study.

Whenever I put Zoe down, she goes into full "cry mode". She has gotten spoiled over the past few days since she hasn't been feeling good. As soon as I started playing with her and talking to her, she was up and laughing and walking to me. She can turn from cry to laugh mode in less than a couple of seconds! :)

No comments: