Friday, February 02, 2007

Give Me A Cookie ... Please!








Zoe was walking (!!) in the kitchen this morning ... looking up on the countertops for something to "beg" for. She noticed the box of Nilla Wafers and started begging! Once I opened the box, she got happy and excited. Then, I was taking too long (mainly because I was trying to snap pictures of her while I got the cookie out of the box), so she got mad. Next, she sees the cookie and is suddenly and miraculously happy ... reaching for the cookie! Once the cookie is in hand, she's off - walking around the house with her prize! In a few minutes, she will hand sign "more" and the process will start all over!

She is starting to say more words ... now she can say hot, mama, da (not dada yet), and uh-oh. I'm trying to teach her "please" in sign language ... but so far, she isn't patient enough to sign "please." She goes straight to mad if she doesn't get something right away!

No comments: