Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!



Hello everyone!  Is anyone still out there?  :)

After a couple of months "on the run" to get everything done for work and home, I have a couple of weeks off.  My new year resolution is to get back to my blogging ... I miss taking a few minutes every day to reflect on the day, write notes about what the kids are up to, and to have a chance to show off their pictures.  This place is where I can take their "craziness" and laugh at it ... put a little perspective on it.

So ... drop me a comment if you are still reading occasionally.  I miss my cyber connections.  Merry Christmas to your families and a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Eileen said...

I read whenever you update Martha!

I wish I had more time to blog/was better at blogging - but it is what it is I guess.

Merry Christmas!

gail said...

Lurker from the days of bringing home Zoe. Miss reading your updates on your blog about your family adventures. Merry Christmas!

gail

kirsten said...

are you kidding? it's my ONLY link to the world outside my basement....i love our cyberfriendship!!!

Carolyn said...

I still check in everyday...gotta keep up with Megan's JC buddies! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your Christmas break...get a lot of rest and enjoy your kids!

Merry Christmas to all the Carpenters!

Colleen said...

I peek in on occasion hoping to see an update...