Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fav Pics





MUST BE TIME FOR A REBOOT >>> MY COMPUTER IS ACTING GOOFY>   EVEN THE MAC HAS IT"S PROBLEMS<>   I"M STUCK ON CAPS LOCK >>> SORRY!

HERE ARE SOME MORE RECENT PICS OF ZOE LATELY>   WE WENT TO THE ROCKETTES AND RODE THE HORSES THAT DAY AT THE BIG MALL>  ONE SHOT IS FROM CHUCK E CHEESE AND THE OTHER IS A TYPICAL "just woke up" look of hers.  Oh ... the caps lock just fixed itself ... me and computers ... a bad match, for sure!  :)

Hope you are having a good Christmas.  We are up wrapping and I'm taking a minute or two break.  This is a modest Christmas for us so the wrapping hasn't been such a marathon as in years past.  I don't think the kids will notice the difference ... it'll be interesting to see.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

kirsten said...

i'm so glad you are enjoying your break!!! i looove to see new posts...and our "virutal friendship" :)