Friday, April 04, 2008

Taking Care of Puppy



As a treat after visiting Jackson & Zoe's pre-school for next year, we stopped in at Starbucks.  
Zoe made sure that she fed her puppy rattle some cookie and milk because she told me that he was hungry!

As for the school ... They enjoyed looking at all the classrooms ... and I loved the drive over there - which is about eight minutes from home instead of twenty that we are doing now for Jackson's school ... though we love his current school, too.

Jackson wasn't happy at all about a new school until he saw it.  It is really a nice place ... a friend had told me about it a long time ago but I haven't needed something like this until now.  

The NOW part of the equation is that I am going to try and go back to work full time next fall as a teacher.  I'm working on getting my alternative licensing as a middle or high school math teacher.  Hopefully, there will be something to open up in either Davidson or Williamson county that is fairly close to home for me.  

Anyway, a huge part of this decision to go back to work I'm sure will be that I'm happy with where ever Jackson and Zoe go to school ... especially Zoe - since she's never been away from me other than the Sunday morning nursery at church and Richard's o-pair Friday nights.  :)  I'm sure she'll be fine ... mom will be the one with the problem.  

No comments: