Zoe is a great person to make you giggle and forget the world.
Today, I'm feeling a little lighter. My mom's group at church met today and it always gives me a boost to the spirit ... a reminder of why I'm doing this sometimes crazy, always tough job of being a mom to a huge clan of youngsters! Today's activities seem to have given me a sunburn, too! :)
Here's hoping that you had your share of giggles today! btw, in case you didn't figure it out from the pics ... Zoe is copying me by putting the glasses down on the end of her nose. She would say "I wear Mommy glasses" and then push them down to rest right on the end of her nose (or lower). To be honest, this is only the beginning of things she will find to laugh at me about.
No comments:
Post a Comment