Thursday, September 13, 2007

Yes, ANOTHER Cheerleader Outfit!




At least I didn't BUY this one ... It was a gift (actually a hand-me-down) from a friend that graduated from Baylor. It just so happens that my sister and brother also went there, too, and I have a ton of family in TX.

On a totally unrelated walk down memory lane, I can remember visiting my sister in her dorm room at Baylor when I was about four or five. I was fascinated by her roommates big rollers and bouffant hair-dos. It was the late sixties and big hair was "in" ... and their hair was big!

Okay, back to the present ... Zoe was watching "Elmo's World" in our bedroom (while I attempted to take a shower and get ready - something that I used to take an hour to accomplish and now I give myself five minutes) ...She was dancing to the music, laughing and having fun. I snapped a bunch of pictures and they were all blurry. Of course, I got mad at the camera and said a few grumpy words while I pushed all the control buttons I could find ... still blurry. Finally, I thought I'd try wiping off the front lens ... and, waa laa ... great pictures again.

She's getting her very back molars in and hasn't fussed a bit ... though every once in a while, I notice that she has a lot of fingers in her mouth and she's biting them. All her baby teeth are almost in!

1 comment:

Laurasplace said...

Love the Baylor memories. I've been looking for my old picture albums lately and haven't been able to find them. If I ever do, I'll pull those pictures of you at my dorm room and send them to you. Our mom was just a baby then herself -- probably 45! :-)Laura