Thanks to my friend Gwen, I had a fun afternoon shopping on Saturday - without any children. She and I both "requested" that our husbands keep the kids and we went looking for girls' clothes ... very fun! :)She has a little girl that Zoe and Jackson love ... 2 years old ... Every little bit, we would notice someone with their child/children that was having a really rough time (screaming kid or kids that wouldn't listen) and we'd laugh and say, "Boy, I'm glad we are getting to shop without kids for a little while! Wouldn't want to be her!" :)
So, I'm home with the bagS of goods (note bagS - not bag ... lots of shopping!) ... and Zoe is not only just a camera ham ... but also a fashion ham. She loves to try on new clothes and shoes and parade through the house making sure that everyone notices her.
She tried on her new Sunday dress and posed with Jackson ... then tried on her "ballerina" skirt and posed with Hank. Hank took pictures of me trying to figure out how the ballerina skirt worked and then, once I had it on her, snapped another photo of her when she took off her shirt. She had other ideas about how to wear the ballerina skirt than I had! :)
She also got new sandles ... notice them in the picture. They are so grown-up looking on her! She also got another new dress for church that is adorable. I haven't tried it on her yet but I'll do that this week and post the pics. (It's a winter dress ... so no big hurry)
She tried on some long sleeved shirts and they seemed to really bother her. She kept pulling at the arms. Of course, it's 90+ degrees here - so I am guessing that she might have just been hot. I hope that she's not going to be fussy about wearing more clothing once it starts getting cold. If she doesn't like something, she can be pretty adamant about removing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment