We forgot the gloves ... and regretted it. The ICE! exhibit was fun ... but the tips of my fingers were complaining pretty quick. Only BJ remembered gloves and we had to drag him out because he was not freezing like the rest of us. :)
BJ, Hank and Jackson decided to climb on the front of the nativity part of the ICE exhibit ... cute, I thought ... I'll take a few pics of them with Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus in the background while they sat on the big, heavy bricks of ice. Well, while I'm waiting for the shutter to go (my camera settings were messed up due to a little Zoe-play-time-with-my-camera-when-I-wasn't-watching) BJ reaches up and takes the hand of the ICE shepherd ... Jackson decides to stand up about that time and ... OOPS ... Jackson's head goes right into the BJ's hand, pushes it up with a shove and the shepherd's hand breaks off.
Great ... leave it to the Carpenter boys to break the ICE statue at the exhibit. I even got it on film due to the slow shutter speed ... I quickly rounded up the kids and headed for the door with a bright red face. About that time, Bain walks up with Zoe and wants to know why I was letting them sit on the edge of the ICE sculpture. I don't know ... I never guess how wiggly they are going to get ... I should learn, shouldn't I?
After ICE, we ate at Shoney's! It was a walk down memory lane ... a Slim Jim sandwich, onion rings and a hot fudge cake for dessert! :)
1 comment:
Ice exhibit - awesome! Was fun to stop by this morn and see pics of your fam!
Post a Comment